Avyve is looking for a programmer in the Atlanta area with Audio Visual experience who has an interest in developing control programs and graphical user interfaces for audio/visual systems. This individual must possess keen attention to detail, a commitment to delivering excellence, and strong communication skills. A sense of personal accountability and teamwork is a must. Candidates with Crestron or AMX experience and A/V background a plus.
This position will be responsible for designing custom control system programs for audio visual projects in the commercial and government markets. This individual will work closely with audio visual engineers, project developers, clients and other programmers to design intuitive touch panel interfaces and the logic to control these systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Crestron certification
- AMX programming experience is a plus
- ICIA CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D certification is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of DSP’s and video conference systems with the ability to setup and troubleshoot.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video and control systems problems
- Strong Communication skills
- High school diploma and some supplemental education in the form of higher education or industry certifications: Biamp, ClearOne, Tandberg, Polycom, Extron.